- Cambridge Day in Bern 19 November.....Hold the date
- Cambridge University Press and Cambridge English Language Assessment are delighted to announce the Cambridge English Day 2016: This free training event will take place on 19th November in Berne.rn rnRegistration will be open in October – you will receive another mailing with the programme and the information on how to register. In the meantime, please save the date – we are looking forward to welcoming you in Berne!rn
- Cambridge English Teacher
- If you are an English language teacher, you can get high quality professional development from the experts at Cambridge English Language Assessment and Cambridge University Press. Be a guest or become a member on the website http://www.cambridgeenglishteacher.org/
- Cambridge English Exams and IELTS - What is the difference?
- Cambridge English Examinations are Certification taken at a level of your choice - FCE, CAE, etc. They are valid for life with no expiry date. The IELTS is a testing system which will give a score from 4 to 9. It is valid only for 2 years.
Welcome to the Cambridge English Examinations Centre Geneva & Vaud West-Lausanne website. Here you will find useful information concerning the examinations offered in these regions and registration details.
About Us – Cambridge English Examinations Centre Geneva & Vaud West-Lausanne
Our Centres are part of Cambridge English Language Assessment’s global network of over 2700 Centres providing the examinations worldwide. Our experience of over 25 years has contributed to our high quality service, reliability and accessibility. We are committed to the highest security and fairness of test taking.
About Cambridge English Language Assessment
Cambridge English Language Assessment – a part of the University of Cambridge - provides the world’s leading range of qualifications for learners and teachers of English. They are backed by outstanding support for learners and teachers and by world-class research and quality management. Examinations are provided in over 130 countries for nearly 4 million people a year. Their expertise, gathered over 100 years of language learning and assessment, has led them to collaborating with educational institutions and local and regional governments around the world.